Navy Federal Credit Union Checking Account Review: $150 Promotion
Navy Federal Credit Union is offering an opportunity to earn $150 bonus when you become a member and open a qualifying checking account by July 31, 2017. To earn the bonus, all you need to do is set up a direct deposit of at least $500 within 90 days of account opening and use promo code: SUMMER17 when opening your account. Then the bonus is yours within 8 weeks! It’s that easy! If you are interested in what Navy Federal Credit Union has to offer then make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today!
Eligibility: Membership is open to DoD and Coast Guard personnel, including Active Duty, retired, reserve, National Guard, DoD civilians and contractors, as well as immediate family members (grandparents, parents, spouses, siblings, children and grandchildren) of current members and those who are eligible for membership.
Navy FCU Checking Account Summary:
- Sign Up
- Account Type: Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $150
- Availability: Nationwide (Locator)
- Expiration Date: 7/31/2017
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown, let us know
- Credit Card Funding:Up to $250 (Visa, Mastercard or Discover)
- Opening Deposit: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: If the DDNP stops within one year they reserve the right to reclaim the bonus
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fees
- Early Termination Fee: None
Navy Federal Checking Requirements:
- Become a new NFCU member and open a checking account with the promotional code SUMMER17 and receive a bonus of $150 when you complete the following requirements:
Navy Federal Bonus Fine Print :
- A minimum Direct Deposit of Net Pay (DDNP) of $500 must be posted to your new checking account within 90 days of account opening in order to be eligible for bonus. DDNP consists of an electronic deposit of wages, pension and/or social security benefits.
- Any allotments or other transfers of funds, including Mobile/Scan Deposits and/or ATM deposits, are not considered DDNP and do not qualify.
- Limit one per member.
- Recipient is solely responsible for any personal tax liability arising out of the acceptance of this incentive.
- Checking account must be opened between 6/26/2017 and 7/31/2017 in order to be eligible for bonus.
- Offer can expire anytime without prior notice.
Navy Federal Credit Union bonus is offered to those who are serving the Army, Marine Corps, Navy, Air Force, military Delayed Enlistment Program (DEP) Personnel, DoD civilians, and their families. If you qualify, hurry in today and get started on your bonus. Let us know your experience with this credit union by commenting below. If you are not interested or looking for more options, see our complete list of Bank Deals for all your banking needs!
About Anthony Nguyen
Anthony Nguyen, founder of Bankcheckingsavings.com, has a passion for finding the best deals, bank promotions, credit card offers, cash back, points miles, and everything in between. Contact Anthony for media/advertising.
Did this back in September for my kids, just called Navy Federal and they pretty much said screw you but my kids got their money and I didnt. Been a member for over 10 years now and don t feel very appreciate.